- Main street frontage - Queen Street
- Breakfast provisions supplied
- Free Wifi
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, tea & coffee
- Laundry facilities
- Magazines and local papers
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning & wood heater
- 55in TV & blue ray player in the lounge
- 42in TV in main bedroom
- 2 toilets
- Plenty of off-road parking
- Wheelchair access
Children's cots (infant beds) not available – Children are most welcome. Book Now
Right next door is the small and cosy local Bakehouse Pub offering meals and refreshments.
Similarly, the Williamstown Hotel is literally a stone throw in the other direction.
Right across the road is the Baker St Bakery, the Williamstown General Store and Michelle's Gourmet Kitchen.Book Now
Wheelchair Access & Living
Our ramps, wide entrances, spacious bedrooms, open living design and planned bathroom with rails are all approved for wheelchair access and living with ease of mobility.
We have made a special effort to accommodate all visitors and their needs.
Our Bed & Breakfast is only one of a few that provide for wheelchair-accessible accommodation - especially in the Southern Barossa.Book Now