Attractions and Activities Nearby
- Witness the seemingly impossible acoustic effects of the Whispering Wall.
- Feeling active?...The local town oval is within walking distance with tennis courts & a swimming pool.
- Looking for a round of Golf... The Barossa Valley has 3 Golf Courses oon offer. The Sandy Creek Golf Clug is 10 minutes away.
Sandy Creek Golf Club
Tanunda Pines Golf Club
Barossa Valley Golf Club
- Fancy a view from the sky? Take a flight with Barossa Helicopters
- How about some natural, local fragrance? We suggest you visit the Lyndoch Lavender Farm
The Williamstown Mural is only 50 metres from our front door!
There's lots more. See below for Wining & Dining, Recreational Fishing, Nature Walks and Local Highlights.
Reconnect with Nature
Williamstown is blessed with rugged bush and forestry parks that are freely available to the public for hiking, picnics, mountain biking and camp fires**. Reconnect with nature through fresh air, native bush and abundant wildlife.
- Hale Conservation Park (2.3kms)
- Warren Conservation Park (6.1kms)
- Heysen Trail
- Barossa Goldfields (1.2kms & 5kms)
** camp fires are only allowed between fire ban seasons
Local Fresh Water Fishing
The beautiful and tranquil Warren Reservoir is open for fishing and non-motorised water activities (e.g. canoes and kayaks). You can access the water via the designated car-park zones (with visitor amenities).
For the angler experience, you can fish for Murray Cod, Callop and Golden & Silver Perch - thanks to a fish stock program by RecFish SA.
Please note a RecFish SA Permit is required.